This is a step-by-step tutorial of making soap for beginners that is also perfectly suitable for children. Through makingour own soap, we wish to promote a good habit for washing our hands and keeping good hand hygiene during anypandemic outbreak.
【To prevent infections, handwashing is a crucial task in our daily lives:】
.Handwashing can reduce the risk of respiratory infections by 16% .
.It is estimated that washing hands with soap and water could reduce diarrheal disease-associated deaths by up to50% .
.Researchers in London estimate that if everyone routinely washed their hands, a million deaths a year could beprevented .
- electrical thermometer x 1
- vacuumed solid soap shreds x 2 (50g x 2)- vacuumed liquid soap paste x 1 (100g)
- electrical balance x 1 (precision to 0.1g)
- 250mL bottle with pump x 1
- silicone spatula x 1
- natural floral essential oil x 1 (2g)
- silicone mold x 2
- heat-resistant glass beaker x 1 (350mL)
- cotton net x 1